Alexanders New Generation

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Alexanders New Generation

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 271 total)
  • Author

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers, aliens really aren’t my specialty http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif

but it’s nice to know that this one looks alright Smile

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: The Ticking Assassin
    AKA: Unknown
    Alliance: Neutral
    Info: The Assassin was once the best assassin of his age. A middle eastern night terror. Several theories exist as to how he ended up with a clockwork heart. Some say that he fell in love with one of his targets, her beauty was unrivaled and the two lived happily, secretly meeting for months. However she was a princess and she was due to wed a ruthlessly mean prince whom found the two one day. This prince ripped the heart from the Assassin. The prince also had at his disposal a Genie; the princess stole his Genies bottle and wished for her love to have a new heart but the Genie’s allegiance was to his evil master, and he gave the Assassin a ticking heart so that his master could hear where the Assassin is.

Another story has it that the Assassin found his love in bed with her fiance, and tore his own heart out for the grief. All that is now known is that if you hear ticking on a dark night then it’ll probably be the last thing you hear.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/01/The-Ticking-Assassin.png

Weilyn

Great background(s) and an awesome design!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

backgrounds? i never do backgrounds, do you mean their stories?

If so cheers, sometimes when a character develops you don’t even have to think hard for a story to come to youSmile

Scatman

wonderful story I must agree,very “Poe-esque”,if you will,Great character and design as well!I would expect nothin’ less from a wonderful machinist such as your self,cheers!Smile

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Hey thanks, it’s funny to see ‘wonderful machinist’, because i still think of myself as a noob, although i guess i’ve been doing it a while now Smile

Weilyn

@Alexander of Limbo said:

backgrounds? i never do backgrounds, do you mean their stories?
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Yeah, that’s what I meant. This language is sometimes a tricky one Wink

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

really? i’m English so hopefully the language shouldn’t be tricky, unless English isn’t your first language
    Smile

Weilyn

I’m Swedish myself, and I notice I sometimes have some difficulties expressing myself in English.
    I really like the language, though Smile

Love the story. Love the character.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Power House
    AKA: Caleb Jones
    Alliance: Hero
    Info: Caleb was a great hero. His ability to increase the strength of other peoples powers made him a great asset to all hero groups, but not only this, he could also shoot out charged beams of energy at foes. However one mission became his darkest moment. In an all out battle with over 20 heroes, and un-countable enemies, he was blown up half to hell. It took three years for him to get his new body, two more for him to adjust to it. Now he is remorseless, preferring to char his enemies than charge his allies. He stays alone mostly, preferring solitude in his own company.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/01/Power-House-Caleb.png

(now it feels good to upload this one as i have had it waiting a long time, i just couldn’t bring myself to do all the shading and stuff for the mechanical bits. But i did it in the end so here he is)

Cool cyborg. The burned skin on his face and leg is a nice touch. Great work!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers man, but good lord it took me ages to finish Smile

Scatman

i agree cool scars and just all around cool lookin’ dude!

Weilyn

I’m loving the scarring and the shading!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 271 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.