Alexanders New Generation

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Alexanders New Generation

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 271 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Brilliant, absolutely adore the effect of the skin changing colour. I wish I’d thought of that. Are you planning on making a picture of the evil queen?

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

I was, but i’m not quite sure at the moment, i’ve got a build up of stuff =(

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Just a vampire pirate that i wanted to make. Might do a ninja werewolf or something next.

Gisselle.png

Gisselle-Vampire.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Ok so after the pirate vampire i have started a series of supernatural pirate things, and because i usually make male characters i have decided to practice with the female ones. So next one is a Werewolf:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/04/Tyra-Human.png

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/04/Tyra-Semi-Werewolf.png
    Tyra the Werewolf can change into a half werewolf (the bottom picture) at any time she wants, but come full moon she goes full wolf and has no control.

(if anyone has a good pose for a werewolf please send it to me, i’m finding it hard to create a realistic werewolf body http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif)

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant
    This one is a depressed zombie, who is also (un-hygienically) the ships cook.
    Ingrid-1.png
    Ingrid-Braaaaiiinsss.png

Herr D
    Participant

Being a zombie, but STILL having to work for a living. A deathing? I’m not sure whether that’s more depressing or confusing.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I hope the crew like brains. Hang on, where would she be getting a fresh supply?
    BTW, tip on Werewolves, try masking the fur gloves to circles at strategic points (such as shoulders) to get tufts of fur, especially if you’re doing mid-transformation pics.

jackles11
    Participant

Awesome work! I’m loving the look and character bios of all of your creations.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Smile

@JR19759
    why didn’t i think of that?!?!?!? Cheers Smile

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Just some more Ascension stuff:

Emily-Read-Ascension-1.png

Emily-Read-1.png

Eugen-Diederich-1.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great characters. The Doctor Lady is sweet.

Scatman

Awesome stuff good to see ya makin’ a comeback!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

cheers man Laugh

prswirve
    Participant

Is the last guy from Ascension too?

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

yup, he’s the guy who decided to keep the Conduit alive (should know who that is if you’re following it =P) and now acts as his sort of handler.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 271 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.