Alexander of Limbo’s lost souls

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Alexander of Limbo’s lost souls

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

@MisterDinoMan said:

Welcome to the forum, I especially like your remake of the creature. That’s scary stuff.

Cheers man, nice to see people are already looking at and complementing this stuffLaugh

Vampyrist
    Participant

I really like all of your remakes. It shows a very nice progression, both in design and in the creator. Great job.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

I really like all of your remakes. It shows a very nice progression, both in design and in the creator. Great job.

cheers dude. I’m a fan of yours so it’s great to hear that from you. I like the depth of your characters, and how they all look very uniqueSmile

ams
    Participant

Awesome stuff, Alexander! Welcome to the forum! Cheers!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Wow everyone is so welcoming Laugh
    Great to be here, and AMS your stuff is an inspiration Smile

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Just seen The Dark Knight Rises. Just want to put it out there: no number of words can describe how awesome Batman is. Or how much i want to be him!!!

So i wanna see any Batman (or batman character) inspired creations from anyone Smile.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Alexander of Limbo said:

Just seen The Dark Knight Rises. Just want to put it out there: no number of words can describe how awesome Batman is. Or how much i want to be him!!!

So i wanna see any Batman (or batman character) inspired creations from anyone http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif.

Reminds me of something I saw on Facebook once. IT was a picture of a little kid dressed up as Batman and the caption said. “Always be yourself. ………. Unless you can be Batman! Always Be BATMAN!!!”

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

@Kaldath said:

@Alexander of Limbo said:

So i wanna see any Batman (or batman character) inspired creations from anyone http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif.

Reminds me of something I saw on Facebook once. IT was a picture of a little kid dressed up as Batman and the caption said. “Always be yourself. ………. Unless you can be Batman! Always Be BATMAN!!!”

Yeh i saw that to lol. Truer words have never been spoken!

ams
    Participant

Haven’t seen the new movie yet, but I’ll contribute my Batman inspired hero to you. I was influence by the Batman Inc. storyline and even used a Alex Ross pic for guide. So here is THE REAPER…..

THE-REAPER.png

THE-REAPER-2012.png

Scatman

Amazing you brought that up.I just completed a character (my first real”superhero”)and he was inspired by that darkness involved with the Batman character so here he is…
    APHEX(HOLDER OF THE EMERALD ENERGY SOURCE)The Emerald Staff contains power to change human cells into mutated ones. If exposed the mutated cells become malignant causing the QUICKEST slow death imaginable!Needless to say he is more of a Dark Hero or vigilante not so much a Villian though his power can definitley seem Villainous to most heroes ethics…..
    scatman-APHEX-1.PNG

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Loving these =D

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant
    One faction in [unnamed city] is Apis Enterprise. Their tower of technological magnitude looms over the city, and contracts most of the cities defense systems, police weaponry, and security for prisons. However there is a dodgy side to Apis Enterprise, with many ‘experiments’ leaking onto the streets.

Hornet is one such experiment. All that is known about hornet is that he had army training and was test subject mark 1 for Apis’s electro-corrective treatment. Basically they electrocuted him. The objective was to affect synapses in his brain and the efficiency of impulses through his muscles to make him 100% in tune with his body, meaning he can do pretty much whatever he can imagine. However it screwed his brain up a little and he went on a little rampage, stealing a prototype ‘Apis Cell Suit’. The Suit merged with cells of his body, and can only be removed every now and then. His memory flashes back to him and he can see a small girl in them. He also comes to clashes with Limbo, but eventually becomes an on again off again help to Limbo when Apis is involved.

The-Hornet-1-1.png

The-Hornet-2-1.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant
    Rooster is a little tribute to the Family Guy Chicken, he turns up and just tries to beat the cr@p out of Limbo every now and then. I see him originating from Apis as well.

The-Rooster-1.png

The-Rooster-2.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant
    The Shade is Apis’s cleanup boy. ‘nough said.

The-Shade-1.png

The-Shade-2-1.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant
    The Scorpion worked with Limbo’s father on the force and joined him on his little masked crusade. He was a wiz with technology and designed himself his signature buzz-saw ‘sting’. The Urban Wolf contacted him for help in training Limbo.

The-SCORPION-1.png

The-scorpion-2-mask.pngThe-scorpion-3-maskless-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.