Reply To: Funkmachine’s art.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Funkmachine’s art. Reply To: Funkmachine’s art.

Funkmachine7
Participant

The air was cold and still as Emilie approached the graveyard.
It was all always graveyards, well sometimes it was old mental institutes or a slaughterhouse but mosty oculists where stereotypical at the best.

Slowly they crept forwards nearer to the clocked figurers at the centre of the graveyard.
Then she spotted her in the distance.

She stood out a mile, completely different from the others.

Standing alone, tall with long lean legs, her skin was pale and flawless with a slight glow.
Her purple eyes flashed, cat like and with cold wickedness.

Like a thunder clap it dawned on Emilie.
She was a homunculus, an artificial being given live by a black fusion of science and sorcery.

Emilie nudged the man next to her.
“The redhead, in black pants with the sword, she’s a homunculus.
At least her outfit makes seance now, all skin tight leather and rubber.
Knee high boots with stiletto heels and a tight corset.
That means one of two things, A and this is the worse case she’s a mature homunculus,fully aware and in control of her self.
So she dressing like that because she wants to show off her body.”

“Really? who chooses to dress like that” he questioned

“-Huhm- (Emilie pointed to her self)
That is unlikely so here’s the second, the cultists still control her and lets just say most of them don’t get out much.”

“Well  thank you for the history lesson miss Le Mort.
Now how do we kill it?” he asked.

———————-

“What do you mean i’m to marry this Earconbert!?” Sveirj’s voice echoed

“Sveirja dearist, we really do need to make this alliance and this is the best way to do it.
I know he’s not what your after in a man, but he has other thing going for him.”
Bjorgolf Vetrlidason tried to calm his daughter.

“You know full well what i like and he’s not even close”

“Dearest please keep is down this is England, Earconbert’s father is a christian and they don’t understand what it is you like.”

“Don’t understand? What’s there to understand? I like other women that’s all”

“I know you do dearest, but just try to get on with Earconbert, he’s a nice boy just gentle with him”
———————–
And i haven’t got any story for this last two.
Just an idea that its the same woman and she goes from a jungle warrior to a high tech spy.

Well some how she loses an arm and gets those scars, any one got an idea how?