Halloween is around the corner! The challenge this week is to create a traditional Halloween themed monster. Vampires, werewolves, Frankenstein, mummies, ghouls and etc are all acceptable concepts to choose from.
Keep it creative in putting it in a modern spin, love child of 2 themes, comedic or something totally new! No need for highlights and shading if that is not in your wheel house. Judging will be on strong, creative concepts and ideas!
Enter as often as you like.
Rules for posts, contests, and challenges:
- Original characters only, no copyrighted characters, no characters based on copyrighted characters, no characters based on
RPG’s or other games.
• No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted. The characters must be your own design and not based on any character that might be copyrighted in any way.
• Please keep all submissions PG13: full or partial nudity is prohibited.
• I have the right to delete any post that I believe crosses this line without warning.
• Only post characters that have been created solely using Hero Machine, and that you know for certain have never been entered
in a contest before. If you aren’t certain, don’t enter it, because I’m not going to go back through all of the contests
and check. All entries must be in JPG or PNG (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like
http://www.heromachine.com/forum, Image Shack, Deviant Art or whatever) Do not use Photobucket<.
• Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name.
• Please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this).
This challenge will close at 6 pm on Saturday, October 29th.
I will be judging this contest and the winner chosen by me (AMS). Winning entry will be awarded a character concept reinterpreted by me that is/was created and chosen by the winning artist.