Using the picture of Wolverine (above) ,your challenge is to recreate the pose pictured. No need to add the costume or blades but you must include all your masking by changing the lines to red.
Enter as often as you like.
Rules for posts, contests, and challenges:
• Original characters only, no copyrighted characters, no characters based on copyrighted characters, no characters based on
RPG’s or other games.
• The characters must be your own design and not based on any character that might be copyrighted in any way.
• Please keep all submissions PG13: full or partial nudity is prohibited.
• I have the right to delete any post that I believe crosses this line without warning.
• Only post characters that have been created solely using Hero Machine, and that you know for certain have never been entered
in a contest before. If you aren’t certain, don’t enter it, because I’m not going to go back through all of the contests
andcheck.All entries must be in JPG or PNG (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like
http://www.heromachine.com/forum, Image Shack, Deviant Art or whatever) Do not use Photobucket<.
• Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name.
• No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
• Please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this).
Thia challenge will close at 6 pm on Saturday, September 10. Voting will start then.
Here is what is changing:
• Challenges will start weekly on Sunday at 1pm Eastern
• Challenges will close on Saturday of the same week at 6pm
• After the challenge closes members will vote for a top 3.
• You must assign first, second and third place
• If you vote an entry as First it will receive ten points; a second place finish gets 7 points; third place gets three
• The winner each week will receive my version of their entry rendered using HeroMachine 3
• You cannot vote for your own entry
• Voting must be completed by 11am Sunday.
• The winner each week will choose the topic of the next challenge, and cannot enter the challenge .Simply email me your
challenge topic to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:30 pm on Sunday.
• Perhaps most importantly, this means that I can enter CDCs again
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Here is my take: Bloodlust
Here’s what I came up with. It’s not perfect, but I’m getting sick and I’m gonna be busy this weekend so this is what I got
I don’t think I did this right, at least judging by other people posts. I had fun though. I guess I’ll post my picture here even if I’m not sure it followed the rules.
And, I don’t really know how to mask, at least not to manipulate the body like that. I usually just use the shapes to cover up lines/parts I don’t want so I included their outlines.
Good work guys, sorry I’m not in it.
Challenge is closed!
1st place – AMS
2nd place – Ricardo Moreno Almeida
3rd place – NerdAndProud
1st – AMS | 2nd – Ricardo Almeida | 3rd – Ian Healy
1st – Worf
2nd – NerdAndProud
3rd – Ian Healy