Using the picture of Wolverine (above) ,your challenge is to recreate the pose pictured. No need to add the costume or blades but you must include all your masking by changing the lines to red.
Enter as often as you like.
Rules for posts, contests, and challenges:
• Original characters only, no copyrighted characters, no characters based on copyrighted characters, no characters based on
RPG’s or other games.
• The characters must be your own design and not based on any character that might be copyrighted in any way.
• Please keep all submissions PG13: full or partial nudity is prohibited.
• I have the right to delete any post that I believe crosses this line without warning.
• Only post characters that have been created solely using Hero Machine, and that you know for certain have never been entered
in a contest before. If you aren’t certain, don’t enter it, because I’m not going to go back through all of the contests
andcheck.All entries must be in JPG or PNG (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like
http://www.heromachine.com/forum, Image Shack, Deviant Art or whatever) Do not use Photobucket<.
• Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name.
• No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
• Please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this).
Thia challenge will close at 6 pm on Saturday, September 10. Voting will start then.
Here is what is changing:
• Challenges will start weekly on Sunday at 1pm Eastern
• Challenges will close on Saturday of the same week at 6pm
• After the challenge closes members will vote for a top 3.
• You must assign first, second and third place
• If you vote an entry as First it will receive ten points; a second place finish gets 7 points; third place gets three
• The winner each week will receive my version of their entry rendered using HeroMachine 3
• You cannot vote for your own entry
• Voting must be completed by 11am Sunday.
• The winner each week will choose the topic of the next challenge, and cannot enter the challenge .Simply email me your
challenge topic to email@example.com by 12:30 pm on Sunday.
• Perhaps most importantly, this means that I can enter CDCs again
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- CDC #531 – VILLAINMACHINE! November 15, 2022
- CDC #530 – BLACK ADAM November 6, 2022
- Character Design Challenge #529 – Celebrating the Black Panther October 29, 2022
- Results for CDC #528 – Happy Halloween! October 29, 2022
- CDC #528 – Happy Halloween! October 22, 2022
The Secret Lair