Ok guys, time for another caption contest, where you have to come with the funniest replacement dialogue for a random comic panel of my choosing. This week you have to replace the dialogue for this panel:
Everyone can have a maximum of 3 entries, entries must be in by next Wednesday (June 21th) and All Entries Must Be PG-13.
1. Hey Stretch…stop dicking around! (PG-13? You be the judge)
2. Hey Stretch…If you don’t move, I’m using that ax on whatever body part that is!
3. 12:30am…I observe a strange fleshy thing coming out one door and going into a dark hole. (PG-13? You be the judge)
Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. If this gets deleted, it was still worth it.
1. …always on about that wedding–Sue? Are you decorating again?
2. He said fore AND aft–HOW WOULD HE DO THAT?
3. Look for anything unusual. –LIKE WHAT?!
1. Reed! That better be you’re arm!
2. Jesus Reed! Just go like the rest of us.
3. Welp! Nothing out of the ordinary here.
1. Mr. Fantastic: The world’s best photo-bomber!
2. Did I forget to change the roll again?
2. Mmm! Floating taffy in space!
Thing: Wait; when did my pool noodle get stuck in the wall?
Seriously Mr. Richards,
WALK TO THE FRIDGE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!
1. “That Reed. Always sticking his neck out for people.”
2. “I may get used to being a walking rock, but I’ll never get used to that.”
3. “Hey, guys I’m back! On second thought, I’m going for a walk…”
I don’t read Fantastic Four, so I don’t know how they address each other. You can use “Seriously Reed” instead if you like.
1) Dammit, Susan! If you and Reed are gonna do that in the house, at least make it invisible!
2) I seen a planet blow up. I seen other dimensions. But this is too much. I quit.
3) Alicia, I’m back early from the Negative Zo- REED?!
The package says that if it lasts more than four hours you need to see a doctor….
Please be a toe,
Please be a toe,
Please be a toe….
Reed, Suzie, I’ll take matchstick and the kids to a movie so you can have the place to yourselves.
Ooooo, that better be an arm!
WHO’S PLAYING WITH THEIR GUM AGAIN?!