Ok guys, for this weeks poll position, we're looking at the greatest characters in comics books that were not born in America. Obviously we are not including aliens or Gods on the list (so Thor doesn't count) only human characters. We are including characters from fictional countries provided we know what continent their home country is in. As per usual, I've given you 10 to start and you can add your own suggestions. If you do add a suggestion please include the characters country of birth and if you suggestion is from a fictional country please also include the continent.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Can I include Sandman (from other dimension) or are you doing that poll later on?
@Worf- Unless you can point to the Dream Dimension on a map, I’d say no.
@Worf: Make that map. I wanna see it.
@ev1: Evil or not, I have to give props to Dr. Doom. Able to run a country as a benevolent dictator with less crime, higher GNP per citizen than America, well-organized, and-what-was-it-free-healthcare-and-college? For everyone? That’s pretty amazing statecraft.
Easier, Herr D, when you have an army of robots doing most of the work for you, but, yes…
There is none so great as Doom! 😉
@JR: Then I expect a poll of extra-dimensional beings later on. 😉