Your challenge this week is all about intricate detail.
The task is to create an elaborately detailed Christmas ornament inspired by the glorious imperial eggs by Faberge.
You only get one entry so bring the bling, be creative, and above all else, have fun!
All entries must be in JPG or PNG form (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like the HeroMachine forums,ImageShack, PhotoBucket, or whatever);
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your filesas [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image(like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
This contest will close at 6pm Eastern on Sunday, December 6th.
For the Goth who has everything: The Goth Egg–comes with inlaid onyx motto, ruby scorpions, sapphire spider-tear trail, etched skull nostrils and cemetery background on inner surface. Some details in jade by request. Handle spikes not sold for liability. Suicide is never endorsed by our company.
Here is a gold egg topped with small round diamonds
the egg has gold filagree doors which open to reveal
a tree inside decoated with a teardrop diamond in the star topper
rectagular cut diamonds for the garland
round rubies for ornaments
teardrop emerald for tree base
Contest closed. Results posted shortly.