On September 26, 1908, "The Saturday Evening Post" ran the first ad for the Edison Phonograph.
Your challenge this week is to come up with a machine, instrument, or character/creature that creates music.
There is no prize. There is no poll. The winner is chosen by me.
You only get one entry so be creative, and above all else, have fun!
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your filesas [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image(like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
This contest will close at 9pm Eastern on Sunday, September 27th.