It is time for our bi-weekly caption contest and this week I want to try something a little different. Instead of a static picture this week I have an animated Gif from the Anime series Gatchaman Crowds that I want you to caption for me. This can either be a caption about what is happening in the Gif, or it can be what you think is being said. Or anything else you think is appropriate to the image below:
The normal rules apply, which are: You are limited to Three (3) entries which are due by 5:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday July 21st. Of course I as always expect you to keep your entries no worse than PG-13 in nature and that you follow all the normal rules of the forum when writing your caption for the above image. That being said I wish you all Good luck!
1. “YOUUUUUUUUU . . . light up myyyyy LIIIIIIIIIIIFE . . . ”
2. . . . Uptown Funk-gonna-give-it-to-ya–don’t-believe-me? JUST WATCH!!! [trumpets]
@herrd. Ha!!! That first one!!!!
All I hear though is:
“….and this time…IT’S PERSONAL!”
“Was this spinning around really necessary?”
2. haaaaaa, Now DIE!
3. Hello. I’m the most Japanese thing you ever seen.
Hey LOOK! I’m Wonder Woman!
Spin, check, light-up eyes, check, What to do next?
1. And turn! Strike a Pose! I said, no killing the camera man!
2. And with this year’s new disco ball model, more men will definitely attend.
3. When you said the new model was robotic, this isn’t quite what I thought you meant.
“Now that my hair has lasered a hole in the floor… UNLEASH THE TECHNO-LAMPREYS!”
1. “Turn around bright eyes……”
1) Did you just call me…barbie?!
2) And here comes Lady Gag down the catwalk!
3) The feeling after watching an amazing action movie.
1. I’m the droid you’re…*eyes light up* … Looking for.
Avatar state, yip yip!
(Yes, that’s a very specific kind of people joke. No, I don’t care.)
Mr. Stark, I’m ready for my close-up.
The newest member of Tony’s Angels.