The plot of Jurassic World (which I am just a little too excited about) – beyond screaming and running for your life – revolves around the danger of creating genetically modified dinosaurs. Well I love danger!
In honor of Jurassic World, your Pop Quiz Challenge is to create a one of a kind dinosaur. Oh…and just to make it more dangerous, you cannot use any of the dinosaurs in the “Items” - “Companions” list in any way. Everything else is fair game.
There is no prize. There is no poll. The winner is chosen by me.
You only get one entry so be creative, and above all else, have fun! All entries must be in JPG or PNG form (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like the HeroMachine forums,ImageShack, PhotoBucket, or whatever);
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your filesas [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image(like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
This contest will close at 9pm Eastern on Sunday, June 14th.
Pop Quiz – Jurassic Mash Up!
OK admittedly I made this for the Two Great Tastes, but JR said Sci Fi/War wasn’t eligible, but I think he’s too kewl to not do something with.
There is very little more terrifying than tinkering with dinosaurs …. and MAN!
Here you have Ty
a combination of Triceratops and Marine DNA
I’ve been wondering about pop quizzes. Good to see em back!
Not so woolly mammoth…
@Cliff – So this was not designed specifically for this Quiz?
“The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz”
I totally spaced on this rule. Sorry.
So no love for poor Ty,
disqualified from two contest heh.
My own fault though.
Once again my apologies.
The Strength and toughness of a Marine, combined with the Intelligence of a Triceratops? I’m frightened already! 😉
since the one I posted was not eligible,
can I still enter one I did just for this contest just now?
Or did I blow it considering I already posted one even though it’s ineligible?
I understand whatever decision you decide on.
@Cliff – Of course you can enter one you did for the contest.
I did this Lake Lurker just for the Jurrasic Mash Up Pop Quiz
Here it is for all those archaeologists over 21–the Whiskeysaur.
Inspired by this image:
Drink responsibly so as not to go extinct!
@djuby: Thanx for this! I needed to spend some time in the lab today . . . muahahahahaha!
Here’s my Genosaurus.
This contest is now closed. Thanks for playing. Winner to be posted shortly.