Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“polish a test tube or something?”
Did she just call him a jerk-o##? Like her powers, he didn’t see that coming…..
No, ams, back then Sue really WAS that vapid and ignorant!
One issue had her running away and hiding because Reed didn’t compliment
her new hairstyle!
Of course, even if your nickname IS “Mr. Fantastic”, that doesn’t help much
when your Girlfriend can turn invisible, AND put up a Force field! 😉
Yes, FF was pretty dreadful on this back then, with Sue adhering to every sexist stereotype on women, and Reed being an utter patronizing jerk.