This is a rejected character sketch of Nightshade I did for a friend in the Uberworld campaign.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Rejected!?!?! I am outraged!
Make her a companion too. Her and the Big Monster.
This one I can’t do as the character is the property of the creator and I don’t have permission.
Not to be presumptuous, but if anyone were interested, I have a similar character called Desmoda I’d be happy to permit to be companionified, in either her HM2 or HM3 incarnation.
If this is the rejected sketch, can we see the one that was approved?
Worf, it’s at the link in the post (http://www.uber-world.com/characterpage.php?cid=235).
Lime, very kind of you, but basically I just use drawings that I’ve already done. HeroMachine-generated characters don’t help, I’d have to re-draw them.
The arm wings would be really cool to add to HM3.
Yeah, that occurred to me after I posted. Long week already.
Arm wings. Yes. Arm wings would be nice.
Ooooh. You can’t use even a REJECTED sketch? Harsh. :frown: I guess that means you have good reason to keep your overhead down.