I drew this for one of our Champions campaigns back in 2004. I'll try to dig up the Flash version so I can get the city block in the program if possible.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Made you can add the monster itself into the companions section? and the rubble surrounded hole in the ground to backgrounds ?
That beastie would make a nice companion.
Agreed. We want ALL of the pieces, Jeff.
OK, big worm monster has been added. The rubble hole in this drawing is pretty bad, though, I don’t think I can feel good about putting that in. There are already a variety of rocks available that I think would work pretty well to simulate something like this, though maybe not the cracks …. Hm. I’ll think about it, if I get a chance after lunch I’ll put something more suitable together.
I redrew a ground-eruption sort of thingie and posted it to Background-Floors with the other rocks.