Fresh from a successful mission explaining to Wonder Woman the role of the Greek pantheon in modern comics life, Mansplainer is now on his way to tell you exactly what it is you're doing wrong, ladies. You're welcome.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Electric Violet (promo image)
I wish there was a Mansplainer comic right now. Not because I want to see him explain to women how they’re “wrong,” but because I want to see how they react to his mansplanations.
In the best case, with a gentle rolling of the eyes. In the worst case, with a swift kick to his super junk. In neither case will he realize why they would be upset.
Stands in another universe (SO FAR BACK, he ain’t even there~!)
Heh, this gave me a good chuckle.
I especially love his pose- like he’s in the middle of saying ‘no, you don’t /get/ the Greek pantheon…’