The obscure and isolated tribe of Native Americans had never heard of Christ, or the Hell He claimed to save the White Man from, or the steel and iron used to subjugate the land. Until they did, and then it was almost too late. I say almost, because a shaman of the Tribe happened to chance upon a dark ritual outside one of the wooden stockades the invaders had spread like a pox, and a demon intended for the innocent lad invaded him instead. But the soul of a Sioux was made of different stuff than the hellspawn of the West was used to, and in place of subjugation the two joined in a once-in-an-eternity pact to fight their mutual enemy.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I went a non traditional way with this one (day 2 in 30/30 challenge)
Already missed Day 1, but going to do as many of these as I can.
Edmund-Watcher, Guardian of the Slumbering Warrior, and Keeper of the Tome of History.
Very nice job on both of those!
Melmo, you can make up missed days. In fact, apparently it’s still considered successful if you were to post all 30 on the last day of November.
Another awesome face. Does anyone else see Bono from U2?
The sunglasses do suggest Bono’s “Mephistopheles” persona.