Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Just when I’d got the innuendo-metre fixed…..
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
Hmm, bondage … *roar*
Was that one of mine? I found lots of bad panels like that one recently. They always make me laugh. I try to find new ones regularly during down time at work to try to pass the time. I work long and late hours.
Uhmm… Okay, there MIGHT be a good reason for wanting to tie up someone who’s your best friend, occasionally turns into “Elastic Lad”, and is wearing a pair of Superman Underoos while sleeping on your couch, when he’s a normal human being and you’re a Kryptonian Superhero who shrugs off artillery shells…
Can’t really think of one, off hand, but anything’s possible, I suppose!
What really gets me is that Superman has a length of Heavy Rope sitting around in his souvenir collection, that ISN’T frayed, burst, burnt by Heat Vision, or otherwise totally destroyed! 😉
And Dr. Wertham always thought there was something weird going on with Batman and Robin. Who would’ve suspected Supes and Jimmy Olson? 🙂
@TOOL: You have been to superdickery.com right?