In today's challenge you can create anything you want, but it must be done as a playing card. That's right a playing card(not any other type of card) the good old cards you would use in a poker game. Good Luck.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Yet another bad pun…
You forgot to say how many entries we’re allowed. I’m assuming one, like every other Saturday, right?
With a hand like this you have to be all in.
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Spades
Keith_Kanin very nice. That is a winning hand.
Jack of Clubs: May the Flush be with you!
Blackjack: one bad hand, one winning hand.
Ahh man! I just made a card for the challenge and now it’s closed.
Hey GreenBat I have not seen you in a long time, it is great to see that you are still around. Come on over to the forums so that we can start seeing your characters again.
Hello. How did you create your Jack symbols and make them appear on the top and bottom.