Remember how we told you to save the text from last weeks challenge, here's why. Your challenge this week is to turn your hair style into a complete "Super Heroine". That's right, take the head that you made the hair style on and add a body and a costume. Everyone is back on equal ground so have at it and make them good. Have fun.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I think that out of the two that I entered into the previous contest, this one is more of the super heroine. I may post the other one just for fun later.
A true warrior spirit, Lakra has studied the art of war since she was a child. She has mastered the martial forms of every country. There is no weapon with which she is not proficient. She knows the vital weakness of every race on the planet and can strike with deadly accuracy before her target even knows she is there. The shadows are her friends. They embrace her with a lovers caress. She moves with utter silence when stalking her prey. Just pray that it isn’t you.
I lost my HM saves when I cleared my Cache, I’m out!
That really sucks. I hate it when that happens.
Like I said before, this one is not exactly what I would call a super heroine, but I wanted to share anyway.
By the way guys, I hope that somenone else enters. I mean, I want to win one of these contests eventually, but not because there was no other entries.
I’m working on something, trying to get it to turn out 🙂
Got it! My second take on Lady Justice as a superhero. My first character by this name looks/is totally different, this is more of a “classic” look.
I saved the text for this, but had to start from scratch!
I don’t think I hit the hair exactly, but it is in the ballpark.
I had a few obvious choices that I had to ditch to get this!