Gears fixes stuff. Men are not stuff, so if you're a broken man and you're looking for a woman to fix you -- keep looking. But leave the keys to your car.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Here is one I’d like to suggest for a Christmas Quiz- Candy people like in the nutcracker…
nice. Looks like teen Staturn-girl gone punk/techie. 😉
Ain’t nuthin’ like a Wrench Wench.
Great character with solid color-schemes. I would give props on the 30 Characters board, but I’m trying not to open anymore on-line accounts! ;p
Wow wow wow. Niceeeee.