Wikkan understands that the "natural" world includes humans and their creations just as much as trees, the sun, or the moon. Through her Art she can learn everything about her surroundings, how they came to be, who interacted with it, what happened at a particular location. Like a walking encyclopedia working through mystical instead of digital media, and supported by her friends the Blog Street Irregulars, she does her best to right wrongs and bring balance to the world.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I’m not sure if Wikkan is the girl in front, who looks a little like Hermoine, or the Goth girl in back, who looks like a witch. Since the illo is gr8 either way, I’ll flip a coin.
Anyway Say Hi to the Bride’smaid
It’s the girl in front, the one who’s the main focus of the composition and the largest figure. I wouldn’t name the picture after someone in the background.
I like her a lot! I like the idea of a superhero whose disability isn’t necessarily the source/reason of/for their superheroics.
By the way, Keric, you’re not the only person to think that, so clearly it’s a mistake on my part.
Yeah, I’d read this series. 🙂
The girl in the background reminds me of someone whom I wish that I would have hooked up with. I could see these characters as being something of “Encyclopedia Brown” meets “Harry Potter.”
That’s exactly what *I* was thinking!