Starfleet Science Vessel Captain S'Jenes has a problem: He knows dragons and mythical creatures are not real. And yet, he sees them when no one else can. Logically he must be hallucinating, but there is no medical or psychological evidence for that hypothesis. Other than, you know, the fact that he can see the little buggers.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I like it! But, then, I’m not especially logical…
Jeff I like your cap’n.
Anyways here is my female ceremonial Stripper- Pearl!
I know this will fall on “deaf” ears, but…. Boy do I wish we could have that chair as a background element….