Here's my entry for Day Six of the 30 Characters in 30 Days Challenge, alien ruler Kai-Sar:
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
You should rename him Kai-Sar No-Se.
That is more like I would think Aquaman should look, Who NEEDS a nose underwater?
here is mine
@ Jeff – Do you have a villain theme going with your characters? They are all awesome so far. Checking the main site for all the other contributers and yours really stand out. It’s a big task for a character a day, truly a hard challenge. Cheers!
Thanks, AMS, that’s very kind of you to say.
I don’t have an intentional theme going so far, but now that you say that, yeah, they do seem to sort of all be of the meaner variety. I am not sure why.
Is it my imagination or does Kai-Sar look a little like Stephen King in the previous post?