(From "Lightning Comics" volume 2, number 2, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
He’s snot-green and he’s named Lugi? Poor guy had not choice but to be evil.
That calls to mind–are there actually GOOD Lugis? Righteously vengeful, yes; but GOOD ones? I think of them more like they’re depicted in, say Mucinex commercials.
He can’t be that bad. He’s going to marry her after all. Kirk was considered a good guy and we all know what he did with the green chicks.
She doesn’t look like she’s unhappy with the situation. She’s carressing his fingers and wearing a sexy dress.
Jeff, is that her dress? Or, did he make her wear it?
That’s her standard Queen dress, yes. Luigi plotted against her when the Great White Hope foiled his plan, then urged the queen to exile the vile betrayer rather than kill him. Luigi paid his kindness back by allying with the Blue Dwarf enemy, invading his former homeland, and taking the Queen for his own. So she agreed to marry him to forestall further bloodshed.
Of course eventually the Blue Thong revives and rescues her and the kingdom again. They never say what happened to Donkey Kong.