(From "Baffling Mysteries" number 9, 1952.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This is one of those times a person is supposed to decide whether they would have a harder time with ‘horror of carnage’ or fear of the unknown. What I don’t really get is that, if the ‘innocent young maid’ knows herself well enough to decide such a thing, how innocent is she?
My imagination has always been capable of coming up with worse or more bizarre. I always thought that’s what imagination WAS. I guess I don’t get fear of the unknown. How about you guys?
“Ooh! Look behind you! There’s a bag of Doritos. Could you get them for me? Let’s watch British television!”
I’ve seen bigger
“I told you not to look! Damnit! Now you’ve made me look.”
Speaking of bongs, I actually met Ziggy Marley today. He came into my store and bought a ton of munchies for a show he was having down the street from where I work.