Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
SOD: Medieval Superman
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
Cool. Now do Pirate Batman!
NO! Do Bluebeard Green Lantern! Fighting someone taupe or puce or mauve–sorry.
I vote for Ninja Spiderman.
Forsooth! Thou must stand for truth, justice and the Plantagenet way!
Wasn’t pirate Batman a thing already? I think there was one of those alternate universe comics where pirate Batman kills “the Laughing Man”. (Oh, right, spoilers)
ninja Batman, i say.
Great concept, wonderful image. Just one thing: is the sword over or under the cape? It isn’t clear.
Ninja Batman was already done too. When Bruce was re-training after Bane broke his back.
Greek Pantheon Thor.
The Mighty Certified Public Accountant Thor.
I’ve been seeing a lot of pictures done of Superman on Heromachine. What I don’t understand is how they get the symbol on here. I’ve seen the diamond shape but I can’t figure any way to get an “S”. HELP!
There is no Superman S logo because that is a copyrighted image. HeroMachine is intended for use in creating your OWN characters, not reproducing the work of someone else.
This particular image was hand-drawn by me, it’s not from HeroMachine.
No I know that, I understand. But I’ve seen pics from guys that have actually done that. They some how pasted it on there character or done it some other way, even Batman. I was just curious how, go to Google images and type in Heromachine Superman and you’ll see what I mean. I know those weren’t drawn cause I can tell they’re from the site.