(From "Prize Comics" number 1, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
*groan* I don’t want to be part of a mongol horde…..or do I?
Yeah, but at least Emperor Seng got us jobs!
Looks like Emperor Seng I beat Big Brother to the punch by 2 years!
You don’t remember the Mongol hordes of 1982, huh? Most people don’t. That’s because Marty McFly used the DeLorean with the flux capacitor to take Snake Plissken back to 1979. The two of them hooked up with Tony Manero to sneak into the future Emperor Seng’s Disco Inferno headquarters and prevent World War III, changing history. I only remember because I was with the Doctor in the Tardis when Marty and his pals made time go all wibbly wobbly timey wimey.
@Dr. Shrinker: But apart from jobs, what *have* the Mongols ever done for us?
I like the fact Jeff changed the headline.
Pssh! Everyone knows there’s no such things as Mongols!
Am I the ONLY one here who DOESN’T get this!?!? Can somebody help me out here!?!?
… The last time I checked, the world was not, in fact, overrun by Mongols in the year 1982 and I am not therefore a member of the Mongolian empire. Though it’s been a while since my World History class in high school, I’m pretty sure I was alive then and I think I would have remembered it.
Thanks! Me too. I knew the original was crap but I didn’t think of the new one until a few minutes after I hit Post. It’s been a long week 🙂
Oh, that’s why. I thought it was cause Bill & Ted kidnapped Genghis Khan.
If I remember right, this was the scenario of the original Buck Rogers source material, written back in the 1930s…
Omg also mongols, not enough they to burning down easter europe in the 1200. Batu Kan, Kublaj Kan, Dzsingisz Kan, Sandokan – Ohhh sorry, he not in this row. 😀 – In the History of Hungary we learn the lesson affraid of the mongolians i warm everyone, check your back, there is a mongol who shoot an arrow for your knee.