(From "Target Comics" volume 2, number 7, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Some superheroes and supervillains have mansions or apartments with hidden compartments… Dr Gore has a Gory-Hole. (nyuck nyuck)
You would think a “Mastermind of Science” could come up with a better way of detecting his enemies than a hole in a rock and some binoculars. Then again he should probably know that Zeppelins had been around for about 40 years at this point. Was the University of Phoenix around in WWII?
*–I invented one. Yes, that’s it! I, Dr. Altone Gore, have invented the wingless ship. Let’s see, I’ll tell them that the idea came to me while I was eating boneless wings. Haha!*
Wouldn’t a ship without wings be called…I dunno, maybe a ship? Without the context of what kind of ship it is, I’m going with sailing vessel. And they generally don’t have wings.
See Al Gore BEFORE inventing the internet.