(From "Target Comics", volume 2, number 6, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Alright, Bellbrain! Hands up!
So, had he thrown a bong would the sound effect been “Rock!”?
“Alright. Who rang my bell?! I am not home, I have head hurt. Where are my eyes? And for many point, who can tell me what I was doing before I get hit on head?”
Having a huge bong is not always pleasant……
tehe, hurls from the bong.
Another job well done by…The Bonger!
“…it was a big rock…”
Hey, Jeff, will there be a Poll today? I mean if you’re busy, I get it. I was just hoping for a heads-up.
Sorry Myro, I was in LA all morning, then travelling till just now. I’ll try but no guarantees, the flight boards in a bit.
That’s cool. Even if we don’t get it until tomorrow or miss it entirely this week, at least we know why.
Anyone else feel like some Doritos…?
It looks more like a potatoe, and does the bald guy here have a metal plate in his head or something. He looks like he should be in Mike Tysons punch out game.