(via Steve Bunche's Facebook feed, original © Marvel Comics.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
those are great disguises hahaha
Steve Rogers: The Sentinel of Crossdressing.
(Nice ankles, Steve!)
you sure this isn’t a late contender for Cap’s worst costume?
What makes this is “And now we’re going to Europe!”
Oh god, Cap is Aunt May!
Couldn’t he have simply taken off his costume – rather than to wear a disguise on top of it… I hate to think where he’s hidden the shield
To be fair it would probably work as a decent disguise in San Francisco too.