(From "Target Comics" number 2, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
In the next panel, Ranger VX-1 has crashed into a wall/driven off a cliff/crashed into a moving helicopter
Um…Are these guys dressed like Mork from Ork? The one with the mountie hat forgot to say the word ‘of’. It should be one OF our rangers, not one our rangers.
Is the ability to play “Sexy and I Know It” when someone calls really progress?
Grammar is for the weak! THE WEAK!
What a strange style this comic has. It’s rather like the illustrations from 1930s children’s books.