Last night I worked up the prize for Knighthawk's Caption Contest 108 victory. This isn't exactly what he asked for, but rather my interpretation of what his description inspired in me. So if there's something you don't like, blame me 🙂
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
So, a chimera-taur?
sweet! but why a lion body, not a dragon body on all fours?
That’s the way Knighthawk wanted it, FRM.
That is cool, but I agree the full lion body looks a little strange. The idea is there, but a slight mix of scales and patches of fur would have made the design amazing.
Maybe some big scales going down the cat body spine, with maybe a strip of fur in the center and then the fur coming out from under the bottom edge of the scales?
That actually sounds pretty cool. It would almost give it an armored look so should fit the theme perfectly.