(From "Blue Bolt" number 10, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Or, you know, target the other guy. Or the car.
After constantly being ribbed by Batman for placing his hands on his hips and blowing, Superman discovered a new way to deploy his artic breath. He sticks his finger in his mouth and blows till it freezes, then he points his cold, wet finger at his target to freeze it.
Blue tights? Check. Red cape? Check. Black hair? Check. Totally ripped off Supermans look and just tried throwing on a pair of gloves to say they didn’t.
“Icefingers saves the day again!”
Mock if you like. This guy’s awesome at picnics and cocktail parties. Need your beer cooled a bit? There you go.