(From "Blue Bolt" number 8, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
That doesn’t sound very “green” to me. Are they going to clumsily recycle the radium when they’re done?
Must be government sponsored research
Well, they’re no danger, after they all die out from clumsily giving themself radiation poisoning. Next adventure?
Maybe it’s saying they’re green as in inexperienced – that would explain why they’re using the clumsy and impractical methods, at least.
Later, they’ll run the same experiment, but with precise and practical methods, as a control.
They should have run the control first, of course, but that’s clumsy and impractical methods for you.