(From "Blue Bolt" number 2, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
they spelled “asteroid” wrong.
I definitely get the feeling that quality control was not exactly the Prime Directive in those days …
Except for his ice-mohawk, this guy is actually better looking than Marvels original artwork of Iceman. Bobby Drake used to look like he was made out of snow, instead of ice.
I gotta get me one of them atomic-ray guns.
Wow next you’ll tell me he was bit by a radioactive frozen asteroid!
“Hmm. I wonder if I shoot this atomic ray-gun at my head something good might happen.”
That was my favorite part, Dan! Who has that kind of reaction as their first impulse? How many times in human history has “Shoot myself in the face” actually been a good idea?!
Worked for Hitler. (cue rimshot)