(From "Blue Bolt" number 2, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“Yes, father. I understand. I wish that her allure wasn’t more powerful than the Force. When you return from the Deasthstar, the three of us will go on an ‘Ewok’ adventure.”
So, then, what’s that machine in the foreground?
That’s their bed, with a bewildering array of protective mechanisms on its lid to keep her from touching them while they sleep.
You can’t be too safe, which is why we at BedMasters invented the CootieShield 3000!
They need a shield against a Milton-Bradley game?