(From "The Green Mask" volume 2, number 5,1945.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Big Figure – Small World
So…any particular reason he suspected the identitiy thief was a midget?
I agree, it was very short-sighted of him. Ahem.
Waitaminnit..! You mean NOBODY but the Green Mask suspected that a criminal less than half his size was… I mean, even confirming it at arms length… WTF?!?!?
I shall call him…Mini Me.
I guess it’s true that smoking stunts your growth.
I guess Tabacco DOES stunt your growth!
The Green Mask: “Everyone else thought that it was really me, hanging out with giants.”
Green Mask:”hey kid, you should be eatin’ candy on halloween, not smokin’!”
Great minds think alike!
Either a midget or a kid whose up to ten stogies a day already. I vote the latter.
Could have been a smoking baby. It was the 1940s: A chicken in every pot and a pack of Lucky Strikes in every crib.
What have you been watching, “Who framed Roger Rabbit?” Wait, no that works. Ok, I go with Atomic Punk’s last post.