(From "The Green Mask" volume 2, number 1, 1945.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Um, is this how The Green Mask selects his sidekicks? Was there a sidekick lottery? Tens will enter, only two “lucky” contestants will win?
EVERY time I see a contest winner from one of these old comics (pre-1985), I can’t help but wonder whatever became of them. Not that they parlayed that win into something substantial, mind you– “Ah, Mr. Kendrick, I see that you made an “appearance” in ‘The Green Mask’. Well, my search is over, the job is yours!”
Anyway, I would love to find one of them (…Google yielded no results), knock at their door, and ask them (…after what, 66 years?) to tell me all about it.
No OCD today?
I’m suddenly getting an “LOLCatwoman” image i my mind: “I haz a Batman.”
I noticed that the box even included the street addresses of the Green Mask’s erstwhile sidekicks. “And in our next issue, we’ll see how the Green Mask solved the world’s first recorded case of identity theft.”