(From "Green Mask" number 6, 1940-ish.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
So…if they’re underwater, why does the tank have wings instead of fins or propellers, and why do our heroes not have any kind of masks on (not to mention the fact that they’re holding a conversation)?
Invaders? You two don’t live under the sea. You’re the invaders, they’re probably coming to take you back to the surface where you belong.
Or Invadeing Scientists!
Are those our only two options of who they could be really? That’s so random, why not a spanish platapus?
Thank you, TOOL! That was exactly my first thought as well. I almost went with a headline of “Great moments in false dichotomies” but I thought that was too esoteric. But that was what made me clip the panel in the first place. “Why not a Spanish platypus” would have been stellar, wish I’d have thought of that.
Well done, sir!
Thanks, my kids love phineas and ferb LOL
That show is pretty good. As for how they’re even holding that conversation: maybe they could breathe underwater or something like Aquaman.
Actually, it looks to me like they’re on dry land (holding the conversation), and the Underwater tank is flying above water, getting ready to ‘land’ and submerge…
Still pretty silly, but, what the heck. Everybody knows only Scientists and Invaders build tanks, anyways…