(This one's a little more subtle than most -- look carefully to get the humor. From "Green Mask" number 6, 1940-ish.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
So…they “locked” the main entrance by putting a barricade across the door, but put it on the side he’s coming from, meaning he can just remove it and go in anyway. Did I get it right, Jeff?
*ding ding ding ding*! Yes, they put the bar on the OUTSIDE of the door. Brilliant. I do wonder how the guy whose job it was to lock it managed to get back inside while leaving the door locked. “Sorry Fred, been nice knowing you but what can we do? Door’s gotta get secured. Try to hide somewhere inconspicuous.”
Wow, I didn’t even catch that. I was too focused on the placement of the rifle, which is really funny in light of yesterday’s panel. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
“I’ll have to find another way in. That other fellow used the service entrance which doesn’t seemed to be locked. I’ll be damned if I’m going to go through there. Maybe if I shoot at the bar, I can blast it away.”
I guess his military intelligants is equal to his fasion sence
@Punkjay 5: Ah, military intelligence, my favorite oxymoron…
That, or they locked up after he was already inside. Which is almost as bad.
Wow, this is like the story of the guy who locked his keys in the car and couldn’t figure out how to get his family out.