(From "The Green Mask" number 6, 1940-ish.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Thank you for posting this Jeff! You have made my US History class far more interesting and amusing 🙂
That was very satisfying. Thanks Jeff.
This made me laugh out loud!
What I want to know is why someone took the time to paint the letter ‘F’ on the rock. Unless it’s a giant Scrabble tile.
No one’s said it yet? Then this is my chance…
The rest of the sentence is coming later, Sutter–one letter at a time. When he guesses what the sentence is, the pelting will stop. Maybe.
That’s gonna leave a bruise!
Quantum Starfish Attack!!
I think that F looks mor like a dinosaur head.
An “F”? A dinosaur head? Naaah, that’s just how they shade black
It’s a lump of coal. The pencil artist is trying to use a different shading to represent light reflecting off the coal.
It’d pretty much have to be suddenly.