(From "Airboy" number 11, 1945.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Wait, was he wearing the suit of armour under the suit? How do you disguise the fact that you’re wearing a (probably not very light) suit of metal armour and a helmet?!
By wearing a rubber mask over it, of course.
Yes, he was wearing a full suit of medieval knight armor — including a full helm! — under a rubber mask and Uncle Sam suit. The mask was so convincing, despite being distorted beyond belief by — again — a full face plate helmet, that he was able to make everyone think he was a goofy overweight Japanese guy in makeup. Apparently no one noticed the clanking.
Because COMICS! That’s why.
So, Crazy Uncle Samuri was actually Captain Knight? Or something?
Frankie, no, he’s the Iron Ace, who followed the pamphlet-dropping plane back to its base, landed without anyone noticing (!), tracked down the oafish Uncle Samurai, knocked him out, stole his clothes, then put them on OVER his Iron Ace armor to disguise himself AS Uncle Samurai in order to get into the main HQ.
As simple and foolproof a plan as I can imagine!
Anyone else reminded of the “it was cold out so I dressed in layers” joke from the superhero episode of Futurama?
Would that be some of the parties down by the lake at the Pennsic wars?
OK Im gonna go on Kinghts Of Mayham!
So, he’s this dude, who dresses up as this other dude, disguised as another dude, who’s disguised as some other dude.
@Frankie 8: So…he’s Robert Downey Jr.?
@Frankie and Gero: Well, you two have explained comics forever.