(From "Black Cat" number 3, 1947.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Chocking chemical fumes, and yet no sign of a gas mask or safety goggles. This guy is just asking for trouble.
“John, the Mayor and Father Goodale are over for dinner. Put your crazy germ warfare expirements down and come upstairs.”
I’m getting serious Dexter/Breaking bad vibe from John here. His odd experiments might be the reason priests keep disappearing in his town.
Also, one tiny short from that lamp and John-Boy is toast.
“At last! The perfect martini!”
“…the cellar of DEATH!!
Sue Storm’s first husband. She’s attracted to brainy guys.
“Sue, honey, bring the kids and Rags and Fluffy down with you.”