(From "Black Cat" number 3, 1947.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Yes, spare the House of Loo. It’s the only place the people can run to in an emergency.
Yes, many people have found relief in the House of Loo.
And old John has it worst of all.
Spare the House of Loo! Who ELSE is gonna do that job?
I guess the ladies there are Loo’s women.
“Loo, Loo, skip to my Loo……”
Why she can’t simply tell a NIHAO
Paid for their sins in showers of gold. Wait, too far?
@Myro: Actually, they might find that funny… as long as it was REAL gold!