(via Chris' Invincible Super-Blog.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
To quote Officer Hartigan, “There’s wrong and then there’s wrong and then there’s this.”
There are no words…
And this is why we have Megan’s Law!
Holy shit! That made me laugh.
There’s a red fish on Billy’s pillow.
Dear lord, I hope they meant this to be spanish Molestar-to annoy. I f not then that boy and captain marvel must have a lot of discussions.
Actually I think this probably would have flown under the CCA. The word “molestation” had less creepy undertones than it does today, and as long as the criminals were shown to be clearly in the wrong and were soundly defeated in the end it would have been approved.