(From "Long John Silver" number 30, 1956.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
The cabin boy always gets it in the end. 😉
And you don’t want to know why they call him “Long John.” I gather this is from a comic book adaptation of Treasure Island? Appropriate for Talk Like a Pirate Day, yes?
You got it, First Mate Niall! Avast!
Do you think Samson would be able to defeat pirates by throwing their ship at them?
Why would Sampson fight pirates? Their house is already in the river.
Yes, but it’s still in one piece, so the job’s not finished yet.
Fair point. Not a good idea though. Pirates like sharp objects.
“Dammit John! I’m a doctor, not a cabin boy!”