(From "Fantastic Comics" Number 23, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
So wait, the ketchup guy is a high priest of Isis? But he told his constituents that he was a Roman Catholic…
Apparently that ain’t ketchup … HEINZ RED IS PEOPLE!
I knew it!
@Gero: Well, lots of people have tried to equate Isis and Mary. To be fair, both did give birth under miraculous circumstances.
Wow, big ups to Lime for pointing out the debate!
Christian Mythology does pick up a lot of material from older Mythologies, so I wouldn’t be surprised.
‘The game’ Oh, what the hell.
So, did he drive a swift boat through the heavens while carrying a scepter made from of old ketchup & steak sauce bottles!?!?
His hair was certainly old school – and would this make W into Nagana?
That’s why he lied about his service in Viet Nam, it was actually the Nile river delta he patrolled way back when.