(From "Fantastic Comics" number 23, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
And the office building you work in, and your neibor’s house, and your pool, and…
And every other building in the vicinity.
I just realized that I spelled “neighbor” wrong…
I wonder if you could get “Samson” insurance?
@Dan: Probably. And it’s probably massively more expensive than normal insurance, because it would cost the insurance companies more. 🙂
Wouldn’t an attack by Samson fall under the “acts of God” section on insurance?
Then, when he’s finished with that, he’ll come and destroy the insurance offices!
I like how the captor says ‘truly spoken’ with an exclamation point. Like he can’t wait for Sampson to wreck his basecamp and foil is plans.
Old man: “And he’ll pummel you to a pulp!”
Villian: “Indeed he will!”
Old Man: “…with the jawbone of an ass!”