(From "Fantastic Comics" number 16, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Say hello to my little friend!
That would explain why they’re dressed for water sports.
He turned that Super-Soaker into a Super-Zapper! That Jer… Hey, waitaminnit…. The way his shadow is cast and the ground is drawn. Is this some weird Space Circus sideshow?
Is it lemonade?
What are the settings on that gun? Stun? Kill? Golden shower?
Two of these guys have their mouth open in shock. They’re going to regret this in a second.
Set phasers to pissed!!!
Guess who’s been eating asparagus?
NOT THE UNDERWEAR GUN!
So he warns them then shoots them anyway. And this guy wonders why he’s got no friends
That guy closest to us really looks shocked. Clearly, he thought it was a water pistol.
Remember when your parents told you not to eat yellow snow? Same is true for squirt guns with yellow water. It may look like lemonade, but it’s not. Ain’t Mountain Dew either.